Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Robot

Jogja, 22 januari 2011
(17.22)

ROBOT

I’m not a robot.

This is me. My worst and my best.

You can’t change myself like you want me to be.

Just take it or leave it. No more complaining.

I know, it won’t take as easy as I want.

But I’ll try. Harder, harder, and harder. In many ways I can do.

Why can’t you accept me as I am?

As someone who loves you big. Bigger. Biggest.

Don't know what you're expecting of me.

Cause every step that I take is another mistake to you.

Don’t know what went wrong middle September.

I’ve tried my best to make you stay here forever. Beside me.

But you were just like me with someone disappointed in you.

Now I apologize deeply, and so much special thank you for you.

(maybe) I’m done with you.

http://www.techchee.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/broken-heart-robot-standard-clear-glow-in-dark-editions.jpg

p.s. : I really want you back...

No comments:

Post a Comment